Outside Parts Sales
Company: Stadium International Trucks
Posted on: May 11, 2022
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Stadium International Trucks has been in business since 1982. Over
that time we have expanded from 1 location with 25 employees to 6
locations with over 180 employees. We provide opportunities for our
employees to learn and grow through education as well as
promotions. Stadium International Trucks is always looking to add
good qualified people to our team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health Insurance - 70% of employee premiums are company
- Dental & Vision insurance for employees!
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) plan with company match
- PTO and Vacation Days
- Fantastic Culture and Work EnvironmentRESPONSIBILITIES
- Attain the sales and gross profit objectives set by the Parts
- Regular calls to established accounts.
- Establish new accounts and qualify them.
- Aggressively sell all products available to the current
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to
- Maintain familiarity with all vendor products, merchandising
programs, dealership parts ordering, inventory systems and the
dealership's credit policies.
- Keep in daily contact with major accounts.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Complete tasks within expenses budgeted for travel and
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Parts Manager.
- Valid driver's license
- Successful track record of developing relationships and closing
- Direct industry experience selling automotive or heavy-duty
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
SHIFT: -not applicable-
HIRING MANAGER(S): David Lang
OPEN DATE: 8/9/2021
LOCATION: NY, Binghamton
Keywords: Stadium International Trucks, Binghamton , Outside Parts Sales, Sales , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!