Analyst - Senior Financial
Posted on: February 13, 2019
We Are Hiring Analyst - Senior Financial - Physician Support Services 001 - FT Days 8AM - 5PM Monday - Friday - Lourdes Business Center - Binghamton, NYWhy Join Ascension? Lourdes Hospital, part of Ascension, has provided compassionate care to those in need since 1925. In Binghamton, N.Y., the main hospital campus includes a Hospice Program, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional Cancer Center. Reaching beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has established a network of primary care physicians at convenient sites throughout the region. The Mission In Motion program, which provides primary care and cancer screening services through two mobile medical vans, makes healthcare accessible to rural populations. Lourdes provides a community of colleagues who listen with openness to their own experiences and to the experiences of others. Working together and sharing experiences builds dedication to each other and our mission. What You Will Do As an Associate with Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital- NY, you will have the opportunity to perform analysis and reporting regarding financial operations and information.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of Physician network and Specialty Practices financial, statistical and productivity reports which consolidate and simplify Hospital and Network activity. Resolves all issues relating to these reports and assist Practice Administrators and office personnel to understand and interpret the results. Also works with Administration, Practice Administrators and Physician Operating Council to develop and design reports that would be used to better track Network and Provider productivity against industry and internal standards.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of data extracted from various internal sources. Prepares reports based on findings, including health care costs, provider contracts, debt capacity, revenue and profitability.
- Assists with budget preparation and financial planning processes. Assists with budget review for compliance and identification of cost-saving opportunities.
- Serves as consultant to all levels of management to provide decision support for initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Performs special projects and duties as assigned, including research, forecasting and exploring viable alternatives.
- Serves as Program coordinator for benchmarking / productivity projects, acting as the liaison between hospital managers, outside consultants and other facilities internal standards.What You Will Need Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related business area required.
- Minimum of three years related experience required.
- Health care experience is preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Binghamton , Analyst - Senior Financial, Professions , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!