Company: The Raymond Corporation
Posted on: March 11, 2023
About our company: The Raymond Corporation is a division of the
Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a
company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our
Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're
innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our
vision and grow with us. About the position: We're looking for a
Receiving Inspector who will:
- Inspect or audit mechanical and electrical components common to
industrial lift trucks using basic inspection tools such as: tape
measures, calipers, micrometers, and height gauges.
- Ensure satisfaction of internal customers. Determines
consistency in workmanship on all performed activities by adhering
to Quality Systems documents.
- Support department in 5S and continuous improvement
- Participate in problem-solving at inspection as well as
manufacturing and product assembly levels.
- May lift metallic parts and move materials using a
- Performs related work as assigned. About the schedule: This
position is 1st shift and will work 7:00am - 3:30pm, approximately.
About the work environment: Works in a factory setting. Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in accordance with Company
policy. For forklift operation, required to obtain and maintain
Forklift Driver Certification through the Company and operate the
forklift in a safe manner. Required to stand for long periods of
time and manually lift/move/manipulate parts up to 50 pounds or use
cranes/hoists to move heavier materials. Temperatures may be
extreme; elevated in the summer, cold in the winter. Needs to be
able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with
the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined
levels of performance are maintained. About you:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 3 or more years of manufacturing experience including at least
1 year as an Inspector It would be great if you had:
- Strong communication skills - clear and concise in both verbal
and written communications.
- Ability to interpret and understand industry specifications and
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of data
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and able to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with flexibility
to adapt to changing work assignments and tasks.
- Ability to work overtime as required (weekdays and weekends).
About the total compensation package: Salary - The salary for this
position is $18.70- $21.60; compensation is commensurate with
education and experience. Benefits - We recognize the value of a
comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work
tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our
employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and
participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Vacation available on day 1
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Tuition Aid Program
Keywords: The Raymond Corporation, Binghamton , Receiving Inspector, Professions , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...