Local City Driver / Forklift Operator, Full-time
Company: ABF Freight
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Now is your chance to join one of the country's largest and most
trusted LTL carriers: ABF Freight is looking for new team members
across the country! ABF Freight, an ArcBest company, is an
exceptional company where driven people have rewarding careers. Our
pace of expansion means we're looking for people with The Skill &
The Will to serve customers who depend on us for customized
transportation and logistics solutions. It's more than a job; it's
a career. General Description of Duties: Pickup and delivery of
cargo to and from various destinations usually within proximity of
the consolidation/distribution center. The loading and unloading of
trailers utilizing the same techniques, technology and procedures
as a dock worker. Actual duties and schedule may vary depending on
terminal location. Qualifications:
* Minimum 21 years of age.
* Have 1 year of verifiable tractor/trailer experience (Candidates
with less than 1 year experience may be eligible for training).
* Have a Class-A CDL with doubles/triples, tanker and hazardous
* Have a good stable work record.
* Have a safe driving record (from MVR and previous
* Be able to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT
medical requirements. Benefits:
* Make more money! Wages are Teamster Union Scale which are greater
than most other carriers! Hourly employees also receive overtime
pay after 8 hours/day.
* Be Home more often! Home time for ABF Freight drivers far exceeds
that of other drivers within the truckload industry.
* Vast majority of ABF Freight local driving jobs are Monday
* All drivers receive health and welfare benefits with no employee
* Each employee receives 5 days of sick leave each January 1st.
With the amount of personal days, sick leave, and paid holidays, an
employee may qualify for up to 3 weeks of paid days off without
* Life insurance is provided through the multi-employer sponsored
health and welfare fund.
* Employees are given the opportunity to contribute to a company
* ABF Freight employees are covered by a pension plan at no expense
to the employee.
* Drivers participate in a profit sharing program. Questions about
this position? Email us at email@example.com! If you require
accommodation in the application process, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8717. An Equal Opportunity
Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. 6 months
Keywords: ABF Freight, Binghamton , Local City Driver / Forklift Operator, Full-time, Professions , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!