Posted on: July 31, 2022
K&A Engineering Consulting - White Plains, NY is a
people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We
believe in the power of connection, and collaboration, and we seek
to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the
best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a
culture that our people can be proud of. Our company has earned its
reputation through challenging work, uncompromising precision and
continuous learning and adapting. We strongly believe in building
long lasting relationships with our clients and our employees. We
love what we do, and our goal is to have the happiest clients and
employees in the industry. We deliver a reliable and innovative
range of services for dozens of projects around the country. The
company's team members are passionate about engineering,
infrastructure, and design, and understand our clients' business
needs and objectives.Due to Company growth, we are actively seeking
experienced Electrical Engineers to join our team on a hybrid basis
in Binghamton, NY. The hybrid schedule is typically M&F remote
with T-Th in the office. Responsibilities
- Project detailed engineering, designs and calculations using
standard methodology &principles including all phases such as:
scoping and budgeting, conceptual engineering, engineering design,
construction and closeout.
- Maintain, & understand drawings (e.g. schematics, one-line
- Develop & specify equipment, assemble documents & other
requirements for assignments of projects using depth & breadth of
expertise in own discipline.
- Ensure all engineering designs implemented by the company meet
applicable company, local, state, and national codes and
- Ability to collaborate across departments.
- Work independently although supervision might be
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years of Transmission and Distribution Line or Substation
Engineering experience required (internships/co-ops count as
- PE preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong communication and data processing skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented
- Capable of managing multiple tasks or assignments
simultaneously and efficiently without direct supervision.
- Team-oriented individual with the ability to shift focus
quickly and efficiently between varying tasks and priorities.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a
high degree of accuracy.
Keywords: K&A, Binghamton , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!