Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Trayer Products, Inc, an independently owned and operated Metal
Parts Manufacturer, has been providing exceptional quality parts to
well recognized customers in the Transportation Industry since
1929. The value of diversity is fostered through teamwork, respect,
communication, and transparency. Employee growth is encouraged and
nurtured through extensive training and development opportunities.
A strong commitment to Safety is strived for making Goal Zero very
attainable. Trayer is committed to delivering quality on time
products to all customers to maintain well- developed
relationships. Employees are valued as key assets and each
individual's contribution is respected at every level. Position:
Welder Position Summary The Welder position is responsible for the
programming, set-up and operation of a robotic welder, Bancroft
welder, and related equipment to perform cutting and welding
functions. This position is also responsible to perform required
inspection duties to ensure parts conform to specifications while
in compliance with customer, company, and OSHA standards and
requirements. FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Employment Type: Full Time
Organizational Relationships Department: Welding Reports to:
Induction Supervisor Supervises: N/A Specific Educational/
- High school diploma, GED, or vocational training.
- Combination of education, experience, and training may be
substituted for these requirements. Principle Responsibilities/
- Handles metal parts with precision and accuracy while
inspecting for imperfections or defects.
- Wears personal protective equipment as required by company
policy and OSHA standards.
- Sets-up and operates automatic welding machine to weld together
parts of fabricated metal products.
- Sets-up and operates Bancroft automatic weld around.
- Makes program changes to equipment as authorized by
- Visually examines welds for adherence to blueprints, layouts,
and welding procedures.
- Takes appropriate setup and in process inspection pieces to the
lab for weld verification.
- Uses hand tools and hand welder for purposes of finishing
- Performs required inspection duties to ensure parts conform to
- Watches operating equipment to detect any malfunctions.
- Maintains records and histories.
- Maintains the cleanliness and housekeeping responsibilities for
the equipment and work area.
- Performs any other reasonable assignment of duties relative to
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping of work area.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance, as necessary.
- Performs other duties/ tasks as directed by supervision or
management. Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Working knowledge of the Manufacturing Industry.
- Excellent hand/ eye coordination with an "eye for detail.
- Basic knowledge of federal and state regulations (OSHA,
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to keep work area neat and clean and eliminate
- Ability to conform to company policies/ procedures and OSHA
standards with the goal of zero safety related incidents.
- Ability to work various schedules including nights and
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints,
operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals.
- Ability and capacity to train and expand knowledge based on
company specifications and requirements. Selected applicants will
be subject to a background check and pre-employment physical with
drug/ alcohol testing. We offer competitive salary and benefits
package including Medical/ Dental/ Vision, 401K Plan, and Paid Time
Off. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply by emailing a
Resume to or by applying in person at 541 East Clinton Street,
Elmira, NY 14901. Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc,
and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally
protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Binghamton , welder, Other , Elmira, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!