Otolaryngology - $200K Loan Repayment, Sayre, PA
Company: Guthrie Medical Group
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie
because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other.
The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in
small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as
those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on
that promise through an integrated health care delivery system
caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and
Pennsylvania.--Our focus on our patients and quality care has never
wavered.----Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Board
Certified/Board Eligible Otolaryngologist to join its busy,
well-established practice.Highlights of the Position
- High-volume well-established practice
- Sub-specialty program support for adult patients (Head & Neck
Surgery, Rhinology, Otology) and general specialty services for
- Free-standing and modern clinic facilities
- Remodeled Intensive Care and Emergency Department at Guthrie
Robert Packer Hospital, as well as updated ORs with robotic
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system, top 1% of Epic
- Advanced practice Providers support both outpatient and
surgical servicesIf you would like to learn more about this
opportunity, please reach out to Shannon Anderson at
email@example.com call 570-887-6490.Comprehensive
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive RVU model with strong, internal referral
- Medical school loan repayment - $200,000
- Financial support for candidates wishing to pursue, or
currently in the process of completing a fellowship.
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration
(DEA) certificate, and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on
a full-time basisCareer Development
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study with option
of converting one week into additional PTO.
- $3,400 annually for conference registration, certifications,
membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities - Guthries 12 residency and fellowship
programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments.
The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in
medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities
- Relocation expenses paid up to $15,000.
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to
ensure a successful start at Guthrie--
Keywords: Guthrie Medical Group, Binghamton , Otolaryngology - $200K Loan Repayment, Sayre, PA, Other , Sayre, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!