Company: Guthrie Medical Group
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Dr. Guthrie came to our community over 100 years ago with a
belief that people in small towns deserved the same access to high
quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and still
physician-led, Guthrie Clinic has since grown to be an integrated
health care delivery system caring for patients in 12 counties
across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. O ur focus on
our patients and quality care has never wavered.
The best physicians and advance practice providers choose Guthrie,
because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other.
We re glad you are interested in joining our team.
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified Otolaryngologist
to lead and grow its busy well- established practice.
To start the conversation and learn more about Guthrie email, call
or text Stefano Ringer, Physician and APP Recruiter, Guthrie
Medical Group. or call at (cell).
Highlights of the Position
- MD/DO along with Board Certification, 5 years or more
- Experience developing junior staff/faculty.
- Proven track record of academic accomplishments and
professional service necessary to ensure the continuation and
enhancement of ENT at Guthrie.
- High-volume well-established practice
- S ub-specialty program support for adult patients ( Head & Neck
Surgery, Rhinology, Otology) and general specialty services for
- Free-standing and modern clinic facilities
- R emodeled Intensive Care and Emergency Department at Guthrie
Robert Packer Hospital, as well as updated ORs with robotic
- Robust EHR ( Epic 10-Star health system , top 1% of Epic
organizations ) Work Life Balance
- Advanced P ractice Providers support both outpatient and
- Generous Paid Time Off annually, in addition to holidays and
sick time Comprehensive C ompensation and B enefits
- Competitive RVU model with strong, internal referral
- Medical school loan repayment - $ 200,000
- Financial support for candidates wishing to pursue, or
currently in the process of completing a fellowship.
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration
(DEA) certificate, and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on
a full-time basis Career Development
- Meeting time 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration, certifications,
membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities Guthrie s 6 residency and fellowship
programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments.
The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in
medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities
available Supportive Transition
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to
ensure a successful start at Guthrie About the Area
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a
quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and
neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its
own, Guthrie s central location affords the benefits of dining,
shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities,
with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north
central Pennsylvania and upstate New York. Our multi-specialty
group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced
practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office
network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities .
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1
million patient visits per year to enhance the health and
well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion,
learning, and discovery.
Keywords: Guthrie Medical Group, Binghamton , Otolaryngology, Chief, Other , Sayre, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!