Company: AVANGRID MANAGEMENT COMPA
Posted on: March 18, 2023
HeaderSalary: $120,000 - $160,000Purpose
- Serves as Pilot-in-Command
- Responsible for the full control, safety, and efficient
operation of the aircraft, as well as the conduct of the crew.
- May perform other general department duties when not
- Acts as pilot in command (PIC) of all flights for which the
pilot has been scheduled.
- Has the final authority in the operation of the aircraft.
Responsible for the safety of all flights to which he/she is
- Complies with schedules and other directives governing the
aircraft's operation. Ensures compliance with all Federal, State,
local, and foreign regulations, as well as the policies and
procedures specified in the company operations manual.
- Ensures that preflight inspections are performed. Prepares
flight plans. Monitors relevant weather conditions. Makes decisions
necessary to start, delay, or cancel flights and deviate the flight
from planned route or destination when operating conditions
- Ensures that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with
all provisions on board for the safety and comfort of the
passengers.Skills and RequirementsSkills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Able to work with little direction and handle multiple
- Ability to fly a Beechcraft King Air 350i.
- Please provide FAA rated certificate.
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- BE-300 Type Rating
- 2000 hours total flying time
- 500 hours pilot in command time
- 500 hours turboprop time
- 1st Class Medical
- Current US passport
- Restricted Radiotelephone Operator PermitCompetencies
- Be a role model
- Be agile
- Collaborate and Share
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Focus to achieve results
- Technical SkillsOur Selection ProcessMobility InformationPlease
note that any applicant who is not a citizen of the country of the
vacancy will be subject to compliance with the applicable
immigration requirements to legally work in that countryAvangrid
employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event
of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their
regular schedule/job duties. This is applicable to employees that
will work in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New York within
AVANGRD Network and Corporate functions. This does not include
those that will work for Avangrid Renewables
Keywords: AVANGRID MANAGEMENT COMPA, Binghamton , Flight Captain, Other , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...