Mechanical Systems Engineer
Company: The Raymond Corporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Title: Mechanical Systems Engineer About our company: The
Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries
Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the
foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us. About the position: We're looking for a Mechanical Systems
Engineer to design and commercialize new products and sub-systems.
- Utilize a proactive, systems engineering approach to problem
- Work under the supervision of a senior engineer or manager to
investigate issues, establish root cause, and make
adaptations/modifications to existing designs. May initiate
- Complete assignments including engineering analysis and design
of various basic to complex vehicle systems.
- Utilize traditional engineering techniques such as design,
analysis, calculation, and test.
- Investigate new technologies related to automated material
- Be responsible for all aspects of technical program management
including product cost, performance, reliability, warranty, and
cost of operation.
- Provide support for new product development teams. Works with
cross-functional groups at the direction of a Lead Engineer or
- Work with external suppliers to develop and test components or
- Work with Test Engineering to develop new components. Establish
test and functionality requirements either at supplier or in our
test lab, as well as reliability targets and test plans to validate
- Keep the manager informed of progress, changes, priorities, and
project cost/schedule status.
- May recommend changes in project direction in response to
changing business requirements.
- Follow established procedures and guidelines for most
- Travel to customers and suppliers as required. About you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Systems, or Industrial
- Less than two years of experience requires a minimum 3.0
- 2+ years of experience requires a minimum of 2.3 GPA It would
be great if you had:
- Knowledge and experience with fabrication and assembly
processes supporting the ability and desire to take a hands-on
- Contributor as part of a multi-disciplinary inter-company
- Proficiency in the use of Pro-Engineer / Creo or a similar 3D
- Familiarity with the Toyota Production System.
- An understanding of GD&T and the basic principles of DFMA.
About the total compensation package: Salary - Expected to be
between $72,000 and $103,400 depending on the selected candidate's
background. Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive
benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure
our package meets the needs of our employees and their families.
Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
Keywords: The Raymond Corporation, Binghamton , Mechanical Systems Engineer, Other , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!