Diet Clerk - Bridgewater Center Binghamton NY
Company: Central Solutions Staffing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Central Solutions Staffing - Diet ClerkPositions at this
location require a COVID-19 vaccination. -
***This position is eligible for New York Healthcare Worker Bonus!
Join our Team today and earn up to $3,000!!!
Diet Clerk Salary: - -$15.50 per hour
Dietetic Technician Shift: - - - - 8AM - 4:30 PM -Monday thru
Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
-The -Diet Clerk -follows the instructions of the Registered
Dietitian to implement the correct nutritional care procedures.
Work closely with the residents to help communicate their desires
to Food Service and Nursing personnel.
Diet Clerk Summary of Job Duties:
- - - - - - - - - -Serves as a liaison between residents, food
service and clinical nutrition to optimize resident care and
- - - - - - - - - -Reviews medical orders for dietary information
required for residents.
- - - - - - - - - -Interview residents to obtain information
regarding diet history, food habits and preferences for guidance in
- - - - - - - - - -Assist in the nutritional assessment for the
resident and in communicating the residents' questions, comments,
and concerns to the Registered Dietician.
- - - - - - - - - -Keeps the Registered Dietitian informed of
nutritional problems and activities.
- - - - - - - - - -Checks to ensure the proper diet served to
residents by maintaining a correct list of residents identified by
name, location, and diet order.
- - - - - - - - - -Visits all new residents within 24 hours of
admission to begin their nutritional assessment.
- - - - - - - - - -Documents on medical record notes concerning
nutritional assessments, progress notes, visitations, observations,
plan of care and goals, diet education, and resident's reaction to
- - - - - - - - - -Attends Comprehensive Care Plan meetings and
other meetings as requested by the Registered Dietitian.
- - - - - - - - - -Maintains current resident files in the
- - - - - - - - - -Plans and updates nutritional care for high-risk
residents and follows their acceptance of diet and progress of
intervention under the direction of the Registered Dietitian.
-Diet Clerk Required Education & Experience:
General clinical knowledge, knowledge of nutritional supplements
and knowledge of therapeutic diets.
Sufficient understanding of Windows-based computer applications to
learn and the ability to use electronic medical records.
High School Education and a minimum of 6 months experience in
healthcare food and nutrition department.
Excellent people skills
Speaks, reads, and writes English
Must possess excellent customer service, telephone, and
Ability to organize one's schedule and complete required
-If you feel that the above -Diet Clerk -description speaks
directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply
Keywords: Central Solutions Staffing, Binghamton , Diet Clerk - Bridgewater Center Binghamton NY, Other , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!