PCA: Personal Care Aide (Certified)
Company: United Methodist Homes
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin Our Team!$16.00/HRUnited Methodist Homes'
Elizabeth Church Campus is seeking Certified Personal Care Aides
(PCAs). Currently hiring for Part-Time opportunities with our St.
Louise Manor. What will I do in this role with United Methodist
Homes?As a Certified Personal Care Aide (PCA), supporting our
mission will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist residents in the Adult Care home with various activities
of daily living such as:
- Dressing and grooming such as care of hair, nail, and
- Bathing, showering, and toileting as needed
- Transporting to and from the dining room for mealtimes
- Medication assistance as assigned
- Transfer or ambulation
- Makes beds and performs other light housekeeping duties such as
removing dirty linens, straightening rooms, etc
- Performs charting duties including activity and treatment
- Checks daily appointments for residents such as for the beauty
shop, etc and assists with transport
- Encourages and assists resident to activities when
necessaryWhat do I need for this role with United Methodist Homes?
- Current and valid New York State PCA certification
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 3 or more months of related experience preferredWhat makes
United Methodist Homes unique?
- We are a faith-based nonprofit organization, committed to
serving the community since 1958, and adhering to our mission of
providing a wide range of senior living services with truly
exceptional care and compassion.
- We have 2 locations in the Binghamton, NY area and 2 locations
in PA, all providing senior care options and opportunities for
- We recognize our success depends on committed staff members. We
offer a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates
- Incentive compensation program
- Health insurance plan with Wellness program options
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B retirement plan with a generous employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Forgiveness for RNs and LPNs
- Weekend bonus and shift differential payments
- Employee referral incentiveUnited Methodist Homes is an Equal
Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates
without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability,
or veteran status.
Keywords: United Methodist Homes, Binghamton , PCA: Personal Care Aide (Certified), Other , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!