Records Services Associate - 0963
Company: Security Mutual Life Insurance
Posted on: May 8, 2022
As a Records Services Associate, you will process records within
the Document Imaging Operations. This position will also provide
relief to the Supply Services function and other areas as
To support the health and safety of our employees, customers, other
business relations, and communities, individuals hired on or after
October 15, 2021, who work on-site in any Company office, undertake
business-related travel, or attend in-person meetings or events
related to their position are required to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 as of their date of hire. Applicants with a
disability or a sincerely held religious belief or practice in
conflict with the requirements of this policy may request a
reasonable accommodation through Human Resources.
This position is located in office.
Description of Duties & Responsibilities of a Records Services
* Prepare, identify, and separate documents for the document
imaging capture process.
* Capture paper documents using high production document scanning
equipment for conversion to electronic format.
* Perform quality control checks on processed documents to ensure
image has high degree of clarity and readability and that the image
is properly categorized and stored.
* Sort and handle incoming and outgoing mail and participate mail
Required Skills & Experience of a Records Services Associate
* Previous records or mail room experience preferred.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required.
* Excellent data entry skills.
* Basic computer skills.
* Ability to operate general office equipment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
* Ability to take care of both internal and external customer
* Ability to pay close attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload.
* Ability to lift and/or carry loads of 10-50 pounds.
* Ability to push and/or pull loads of 10-100 pounds.
Education Required: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
The level of the position will be determined by relevant skills,
experience and qualifications.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
Relocation assistance is not available for this position
Security Mutual is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Security Mutual Life is a leading provider of life insurance,
accumulation products and retirement-, business- and
estate-planning services for individuals, families and businesses.
Our innovative products help our clients meet their financial
protection needs. Headquartered in Binghamton, New York, the
Company was founded in 1886 and is recognized for its longstanding
history of financial strength and stability.
We continually invest in technology. Our agents and employees are
equipped with the latest tools and deliver outstanding service to
our hundreds of thousands of policyholders throughout the United
We are committed to our neighbors and communities. Security Mutual
and its employees help support a wide variety of community and
charitable initiatives and organizations through our donations and
At Security Mutual our employees are among the Company's most
valued assets. We offer competitive salary and benefits and our
work environment reflects the Company's core values of trust,
respect and integrity.
Keywords: Security Mutual Life Insurance, Binghamton , Records Services Associate - 0963, Other , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!