Company: Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Title:Medical Receptionist- Binghamton, NY
- Responsible for coordinating the daily administration of
doctors, staff, visitors, and patients at a healthcare
- They schedule appointments, answer patient inquiries, handle
patient emergencies, and monitor stock and supplies at the
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors, and
- Maintain a business inventory such as consumables checking,
equipment scheduling, and maintenance repairs.
- Respond professionally and politely to all calls.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff, and patient
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Discretion and expertise between medical departments
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activates.
- Inpatient/treatment support according to the agreed
- Make sure you have enough stock and your order is on
- Communicate medical results to patients under clinical
- A complete and accurate document about the patient's
- Bachelors degree (advantageous).
- Administration certification.
- 2 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a medical
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations,
ICD, and CPT coding (highly advantageous).
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving
- Pay close attention to details with multitasking.
- Good organizational, management and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond effectively to
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Passionate about health care excellence
Keywords: Evergreen Technologies, LLC., Binghamton , Receptionist, Other , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!