Engineering Supervisor - Electrical
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Major and established company with a very good working culture
that is in an expansion mode has an Engineering
Supervisor position that will lead Electrical Product
Engineers and Technicians who support the product lines at their
headquarters location, as well as having individual contributor
responsibilities. The location is the southern portion of
upstate NY. The selected candidate will provide leadership
to assigned staff, coordinating daily activities and reviewing work
accomplished. This individual will also assess progress and
recommend changes to project direction when appropriate, operating
under general supervision with appreciable latitude for unreviewed
- Supervises employee performance (mentors, coaches, trains, and
develops) through clear objective setting and timely, constructive,
and candid performance management.
- Establishes schedules for the group’s activities, monitoring to
ensure schedules are met, and driving projects to completion.
- Establishes and achieves annual goals and objectives for the
group in support of Company vision and overall PE departmental
goals. Manages team progress against these commitments.
- Establishes and leads engineering projects with
cross-functional teams to meet business objectives.
- Provides technical guidance and ensures sound application of
scientific and engineering principles.
- Develops and effectively manages budgets and corporate
- Effectively creates and conducts presentations to all levels of
the organization. Works with direct reports to coach and
develop their presentation skills.
- Partners with other teams, dealers, and customers to
effectively define and execute engineering and project
- Monitors and ensures adherence to the Product Development
Process, as well as other department and Company processes.
Additionally, the selected candidate will:
- be able to solve problems in timely fashion using proven
methods and TPS principles.
- have strong computer skills and be able to effectively create
and use visual management tools such as graphs, charts, A3s,
- demonstrate a sense of urgency that results in a commitment to
- possess excellent communication (verbal, written, and
presentation) skills, as well as strong interpersonal and
relationship building skills to promote an environment of
collaboration and trust.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical
- Must be U.S. Citizen, Green Card holder or have a TN Visa or an
- Electrical engineering experience associated with product
development is needed
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Binghamton , Engineering Supervisor - Electrical, Other , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!