E-Business Product Owner
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 13, 2021
A major brand name and global company with a good working
culture at a large facility in the southern portion of
upstate NY is seeking an E-Business Manager who
will play a critical role in leading their E-Business channel,
driving forward progress in line with our strategy, and growing
E-Business sales while improving the customer experience. This high
visibility and impact position is pivotal to advancing their
E-Business roadmap and accelerating their enterprise
The selected individual will drive the ongoing E-Business
transformation which is occurring with both their solutions and
support centers and their customers. This will be accomplished
through implementing industry-leading tools, working directly with
suppliers and customers to stay ahead of the technology curve with
an objective of creating and driving E-Business strategies which
ensure that the company retains its leading position within the
The successful candidate will be a relationship builder with a
customer-first approach, who possesses E-Business / technical
experience and a proven record of driving change at an enterprise
level. There is attractive relocation assistance
available as well as a profit sharing potential averaging around
7%. Some of the work can be done remotely.
- Builds a cross-functional coalition and influences senior
leaders throughout the enterprise.
- Drives the broader organization forward along the E-Business
- Builds upon existing strategies for growing E-Business sales
and expanding the breadth of our E-Business offering.
- Defines and owns the desired customer experience and drives
improvements by partnering with supporting functions throughout the
- Understands E-Business architecture and ensures broad
collaboration to support the end-to-end digital and physical
processes required to bring the vision for E-Business to life.
- Works closely with IT and other internal business units to
ensure integration of systems and project alignment.
- Partners with the responsible parties to lead the design,
development, and training support for the core E-Business
- Leads QA and testing for all E-Business product launches,
content, tools, and functionality.
- Manages E-Business issues across different aspects of the
business, ensuring timely resolution by development partners.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to drive growth and / or
efficiencies, establishes a plan, and drives execution.
- Measures and tracks E-Business performance and uses data to
develop and prioritize initiatives, drive results, iterate when
necessary, and gain approval for business cases.
Also key to successful performance in this position:
- Knowledge and history of implementing and leading E-Business
- Experience driving IT development projects (preferred).
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with
the ability to work in a sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, always-on global
- Strong ability to concept long-term vision for core platforms
which increase sales and translate that vision into platform
enhancements within agreed upon timelines.
Position requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field (or
equivalent) plus at least 4 years of broad experience in a
marketing, business, IT, or analytical role. Working knowledge of
the material handling industry, including OEM/Dealer relationships
and Dealer Management Systems, is a plus but not
required. Title or experience for this role may include
the term E-Commerce or Digital Marketing. Working in an Agile
development environment a plus. B to B experience
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Binghamton , E-Business Product Owner, Other , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!