Company: EMCOR Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
About Us: EMCOR Services Betlem has been in business for over 97
years, designing, building, and servicing HVAC, refrigeration,
controls, and piping systems for new construction, renovation, and
Job Title: HVAC Service Technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to HVAC&R service calls as required/dispatched
- HVAC system service experience required, equipment including
RTU's, Heat Pumps, Boilers, Cooling Towers, Hydronic Systems and
others as required
- System troubleshooting and repair
- Ability to navigate and understand Building Automation
- Follow company procedures for all service work.
- Provide required support in estimating service work and
coordination of projects.
- Comply with corporate policy on safety, work ethics and time
- Ensure that work is executed as scheduled.
- Assist and participate in the on-call program
- Assist project and service managers with new accounts
Provided: Service truck, gas card, cell phone, IPAD, GPS,
engineering and office support
Required: Five + years' experience, EPA certification; DMV and
background check; drug screening; OSHA 10; Training Certs
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: EMCOR Group, Inc., Binghamton , HVAC Technician, Other , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!