Software or Systems Test Engineer - 2nd Shift - Greene, NY
Company: The Raymond Corporation
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job Title - -Software or Systems Test Engineer- 2nd Shift -
Greene, NYAbout our company:The Raymond Corporation is a division
of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth.
Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If
you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.About our team:The Engineering
Test Lab performs tests on hardware and software changes, across
the entire Raymond product line, prior to customer release. - We
support Reliability, Engineering, Marketing, and
Manufacturing.About the position:We're looking for a second shift
Software or Systems Test Engineer at our headquarters in Greene, NY
to complete testing and analysis on Raymond's full portfolio of
forklift, warehouse management systems, energy, and automated
solutions. You will:
- Create innovative solutions for basic to complex vehicle
systems utilizing traditional electrical and software engineering
techniques such as design, development, implementation,
maintenance, test, and evaluation.
- Be the test point contact for multiple projects. Understand new
concepts quickly and apply them accurately in an evolving and
- Complete assignments that are broad in nature which require
originality and ingenuity to complete.
- Have project management responsibilities for small projects or
subsets of large projects.
- Participate in the integration and regression testing of
software and system functionality.
- Create test plans, templates, and strategies for multiple test
flows such as unit tests, functional tests, and hardware
- Ensure test results are documented and submitted.
- Keep manager informed of progress, changes, priorities, and
project cost/schedule status.
- Provide support for new product development teams.
- Work with cross-functional groups at the direction of a lead
engineer or program manager.About the schedule:This position is 2nd
shift and will work 3:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m. About you:Bachelor's
Degree in engineering (electrical, software, systems, control
systems, mechatronics, or computer), computer science, or a related
- 1+ year of engineering experience.
- Ability to plan, organize, and carry out technical activities
with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal
- Ability to work effectively in both independent and group
settings. It would be great if you had:
Familiarity with Linux development
environment.Solid understanding of programming techniques using C,
C++, C#, Python, Structured Text or similar languages.Basic
understanding of network and communications technology - CAN,
TCP/IP, Ethernet, UWB, Bluetooth, etc.Experience with virtual
and/or physical servers running Windows.Industrial control systems
experience including PLCs, OPC Servers, or Kepware.Knowledge of
interface development between warehouse or manufacturing control
systems and third-party software and hardware solutions.National
Instruments LabVIEW, VeriStand, TestStand experience.Experience
with Vector CAN Tools, XCP, Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) testing,
Matlab/Simulink, dSpace AutomationDesk and ControlDesk.About the
total compensation package:Benefits - We recognize the value of a
comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work
tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our
employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and
participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid HolidaysTuition Aid Program
Keywords: The Raymond Corporation, Binghamton , Software or Systems Test Engineer - 2nd Shift - Greene, NY, IT / Software / Systems , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!