Project Systems Analyst - Information Technology
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Job Description Major established and global company with a good
working culture has an opportunity for a Project Systems Analyst -
IT to coordinate and manage small/moderately complex IT programs
and projects at their location in the lower portion of upstate NY.
Will provide leadership and/or oversight to project team, depending
on how each project is defined. Responsibilities include monitoring
cost, schedule, technical performance, communication and a variety
of governance related requirements. The successful candidate will
have a proven history of bringing programs to completion, meeting
or exceeding cost, quality and on-time delivery requirements. There
is profit sharing averaging about 7% over the past number of years
and an attractive relocation package. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES /
- Acts as business manager for assigned programs. Monitors and
directs the day-to-day operations of assigned program(s) to ensure
goals, services, and projects are being accomplished to meet
schedule, budget, and performance parameters.
- Drives activity between multiple company-wide functional groups
and 3 rd parties to accomplish objectives.
- Organizes resources to accomplish objectives. Develops and
maintains program schedule and provides solutions for issues that
may interfere with achievement of objectives.
- Supports integration of SDR (Software Development Review)
process to ensure appropriate reviews taking place, technical
development is in sync with expectations of the stated objectives
and appropriate stakeholders engaged.
- Monitors and stays up-to-date on technical and operational
changes which affect the activities and work processes of the
- Ensures programs are completed within or below budget.
- Evaluates program risks and develops risk mitigation
- Monitors project and group personnel commitments and adjusts
- Provides technical and administrative guidance and direction
for individuals and projects within the group.
- Monitors and ensures adherence to department and company
- Conducts presentations to all levels of the business. Must be
able to gain consensus and deal with sensitive issues in a tactful
manner. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills (staff
motivation and interdepartmental coordination), organizational
ability, and communication skills (written, verbal, and
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Six or more years of broad experience in project management is
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is
- Experience working in material handling or other durable goods
manufacturing environment is preferred.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Binghamton , Project Systems Analyst - Information Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!