Network Administrator (On-site)
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Responsible for supporting:
- Responsible for maintenance of network, telephony hardware and
- Participate with projects including network and telephony
- Monitor third party integrations and user support.
• They have 550 employees and 178,000 members.
• The company has unbelievable stability and have an 82% employee
satisfaction rating 4% higher than the industry standard.
• The opportunity for professional and personal growth is
• Their training program for employees is what makes them stand out
- INVEST IN THEIR PEOPLE - to become best financial employees in
Benefits - medical, dental, 401k, pension, LTD, STD, vision
Retired - 15 years of service - health coverage paid 75% of and max
benefit of $10,000
Summer - business casual dress attire
- 3 years of IT experience.
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Information Systems.
- Cisco Unified Communications, WebEx Administration
- CCNA/CCNP a plus.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Binghamton , Network Administrator (On-site), IT / Software / Systems , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!