Field Service Technician
Company: Mirabito Energy Products Energy Division
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Position: Field Service TechnicianReports to: Director of HCCF
Liquid DistributionStatus: Full-time
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS- include and are not limited to:
- Provide support services for consumers and staff; and to
install, maintain, and support our business technology needs.
- Troubleshoot delivery systems to provide maximum user uptime
and minimize time to repair.
- Ensures delivery technology issues are identified, tracked,
reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES- include and are not limited to:
- Install, support, and troubleshoot delivery technology
equipment in the field.
- Configure, test, document, maintain, troubleshoot, and provide
training to customers and staff on Delivery related
- Provide prompt user support and training, as needed, in
writing, onsite, and/or by phone/computer.
- Exhibit ability to implement complicated tasks effectively,
efficiently, independently, and professionally.
- 75% travel required - Mostly home same day.
- Nights and weekend on call.
- Reliable vehicle requiredQUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS- include and
are not limited to:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2+ years of supporting end-user computing is preferred.
- Strong understanding of the home delivery field.
- Understanding of Liquid metering systems (Mid:Com)
- Strong understanding of the petroleum industry overall.
- Excellent problem solving skills, plus strong verbal and
written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple critical issues and
adapt to change.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, energetic, team-based
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, which
will include Saturday or Sundays.
Keywords: Mirabito Energy Products Energy Division, Binghamton , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!