Customer Service -Onsite In Horseheads, NY
Posted on: November 15, 2023
ABOUT US: Navient (Nasdaq: NAVI) provides asset management and
business processing solutions to education, healthcare and
government clients at the federal, state, and local levels. We help
our clients and millions of Americans achieve financial success
through our services and support. Headquartered in Wilmington,
Delaware, Navient employs team members in Western New York,
Northeastern Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and
other locations. Learn more at Navient has immediate openings for
temporary , Customer Service Representatives onsite in our
Horseheads, NY office! The Customer Service Representative role is
a fast paced, high volume, inbound call center position. This role
is responsible for providing prompt and accurate information in a
courteous and professional manner to customers. Duties include
guiding callers through troubleshooting, providing detailed case
statuses & next steps and navigating necessary websites.
- This new role will be fast-paced, high volume, inbound call
- Onsite game room & gym! This is a temporary assignment is
anticipated to extend from 6 to 12 months with the potential for a
permanent role. This temporary position is not eligible for
benefits. Training Hours: Paid Virtual Training Hours (first 10
days of employment) Day 1: 8 AM - 5 PM EST; Days 2-10: 9 AM - 6 PM
EST Regular Scheduled Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM. NO WEEKENDS!
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience in servicing customers with professionalism,
diplomacy and consideration for the customer's requests or
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast learner, ability to maintain an in-depth understanding of
the training curriculum.
- Excellent PC and internet navigation skills
- Efficient time management skills PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior experience in a high-volume call center preferred.
- Detail-oriented with close attention to program compliance
requirements, record keeping guidelines, and file closeout
- Ability to perform mathematical operations such as calculating
percentages and working with large numbers.
- Ability to use analytical skills to interpret and evaluate
- Ability to read, write, and speak English (Bilingual
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong customer service skills and knowledge of customer
service best practices
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of program
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and
InternetAll offers of employment are contingent on standard
background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies
are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this
position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the
future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background
check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and
suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or
sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local
contracts also may require additional background checks to
determine eligibility and suitability.EOE
Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its
subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States
of America.Navient is a drug free workplace.
Keywords: Navient, Binghamton , Customer Service -Onsite In Horseheads, NY, Hospitality & Tourism , Horseheads, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!