Store Cashier I
Company: TA / Petro
Posted on: March 19, 2023
We are looking for a Cashier to join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a fun, trusting environment focused on great customer
- Serving each customer courteously, quickly and efficiently with
a sincere, positive, pleasant and enthusiastic attitude
- Processing transactions of customers on a computerized POS
register; maintain a clean, well-stocked food and beverage area;
clean and stock merchandise
- Prioritize your work according to the store and management
- Know and follow safety guidelines and report potentially unsafe
situations caused by employees and customers
- Practice continual communication with store managers and
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- A dedicated individual who works well with others and is
excited to be part of our team!
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a retail or restaurant environment
- Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks with or
without accommodationOur travel centers serve thousands every day;
not one traveler is the same and our team must reflect that. We can
"return every traveler to the road better than they came" only by
understanding and celebrating individualism. TravelCenters of
America is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless race, color,
religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status,
familial status, ancestry, sex, gender, pregnancy, gender identity
or expression, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability,
handicap, military service or Veteran status, genetic information
or membership in any other category protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. At TravelCenters of America, we invite
everyone to make themselves at home.
Keywords: TA / Petro, Binghamton , Store Cashier I, Hospitality & Tourism , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...