Registered Nurse - Graduate
Posted on: March 7, 2019
We Are Hiring Registered Nurse - Graduate - Nursing Orientation 001 - FT Rotating - Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital - Binghamton, NYWhy Join Employer? Nurses at Lourdes are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, Lourdes prides itself in employing some of the best nurses in New York. And while we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced nurses in the area, we always welcome exceptional new nurses who are eager to join our care team. We offer flexible staffing based on patient volume so nurses don't get overwhelmed. Our open, highly collaborative work environment allows nurses to identify and share ideas across disciplines, so we can all give better care. Our Mission, Vision and Values, guide everything we do at Lourdes. They are foundational to our work to transform healthcare and express our priorities when providing care and services.Lourdes Hospital, part of Employer, has provided compassionate care to those in need since 1925. In Binghamton, N.Y., the main hospital campus includes a Hospice Program, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional Cancer Center. Reaching beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has established a network of primary care physicians at convenient sites throughout the region. The Mission In Motion program, which provides primary care and cancer screening services through two mobile medical vans, makes healthcare accessible to rural populations.What You Will Do As an Associate with Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital - NY, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care within scope of practice and in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.Responsibilities:
- Assists with implementation and monitoring of patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Collaborates with preceptor to coordinate all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Assists with documentation and implementation of physician and nursing orders.
- Assists with assessing and coordinating patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the New York State Education Department Office of Professions obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date. Education & Work Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Binghamton , Registered Nurse - Graduate, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!