Binghamton, NY/ Neurosurgery Opening
Company: Source Medical
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Surgery-Neurosurgery opening in Binghamton, New York. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Neurosurgery Opening in Binghamton, NY!--
- Seeking BE/BC Neurosurgeon
- Employed position
- Full time and permanent
- Dedicated Neuro OR team (24/7) with block time 5 days/week
- Stealth Station Navigation, Intraoperative Monitoring team, 3T MRI with in-house Neuro Radiology, Neuro Critical Care service, and bi-plane angiography lab
- Call 1:4
- New Neurosurgeon will be able to practice comprehensive neurosurgery, including complex adult spine and cranial neurosurgery
- Neurosurgery practice is supported by (4) Physician Assistants and (1) Nurse Practitioner
- Sign-on bonus, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, retirement, full health benefits and much more!
COMMUNITY: Binghamton, NY- Greater Binghamton is located between the Catskills and the Finger Lakes in the Southern Tier of upstate New York. It is a safe, affordable and friendly community that has a sophisticated cultural life, lively spectator sports and accessible outdoor recreation. It is home to Binghamton University, and has many parks which have working antique carousels, camping, hiking, golfing, skiing and boating. You'll find minor league baseball and hockey, museums, art galleries, coffee-houses, a zoo, shopping malls, restaurants, performing arts venues and various cultural festivals throughout the year. There are professional opera, theater and symphony orchestra companies. Nearby is the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY.
Contact--Cami Bradley directly at or cbradley(at)source-medical(dot)net and reference JO-13446.
-- Keyphrases: surgery jobs, neurological surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, neurosurgery jobs, neurosurgeon jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Source Medical, Binghamton , Binghamton, NY/ Neurosurgery Opening, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!