Therapist - Speech-Language
Posted on: February 6, 2019
We Are Hiring Therapist - Speech-Language - Speech Therapy 001 - Full-Time,Day - Lourdes Hospital – Binghamton, NYWhy Join Employer? Lourdes Hospital, part of Employer, has provided compassionate care to those in need since 1925. In Binghamton, N.Y, the main hospital campus includes a Hospice Program, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional Cancer Center. Reaching beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has established a network of primary care physicians at convenient sites throughout the region. The Mission In Motion program, which provides primary care and cancer screening services through two mobile medical vans, makes healthcare accessible to rural populations.What You Will Do As an Associate with Lourdes Hospital – Binghamton, NY, you will have the opportunity to:Evaluates and treats patients requiring speech-language therapy.Responsibilities:
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Educates and counsels patient and family regarding treatment plans.
- Maintains clinical records and follows performance improvement recommendations.
- Plans and/or assists with patient discharge from speech therapy services. Provides information regarding appropriate support programs.
- Submits service charges in accordance with practice standard and insurance guidelines.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Certificate of clinical competency in speech language pathology credentialed from the American Speech-Language-Hearning Association by hire
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist credentialed from the New York State Education Department Office of Professions obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date. Education and Work Experience:
- Master's Level Degree required. No experience required. Equal Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Binghamton , Therapist - Speech-Language, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!