Technician - Pharmacy - I
Posted on: January 15, 2019
We Are Hiring Technician - Pharmacy - I - Pharmacy Services IP 001 - FT Rotating - Lourdes Hospital - Binghamton, NYWhy Join Ascension? Lourdes Hospital, part of Ascension, has provided compassionate care to those in need since 1925. In Binghamton, N.Y., the main hospital campus includes a Hospice Program, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional Cancer Center. Reaching beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has established a network of primary care physicians at convenient sites throughout the region. The Mission In Motion program, which provides primary care and cancer screening services through two mobile medical vans, makes healthcare accessible to rural populations. What You Will Do As an Associate with Lourdes Hospital, you will have the opportunity to work under supervision to provide pharmacy services and technical support for the Pharmacist, as allowed by the Board of Pharmacy.Responsibilities:
- Refills and maintains automated dispensing systems, subject to pharmacist verification and final check.
- Fills medication carts on a daily basis, subject to Pharmacist verification and final check prior to dispensing.
- Assists in order preparation and maintenance of inventory for the pharmacy department, under the supervision of a Pharmacist.
- Repackages bulk medications, subject to Pharmacist verification.What You Will Need Education & Work Experience:
- HS or Equivalent
- Experience in retail or institutional setting is preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Binghamton , Technician - Pharmacy - I, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!