RN Registered Nurse - Staff
Company: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY
Posted on: January 5, 2019
Job ID: 268728 RN Registered Nurse - Staff Binghamton, New York Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: RN Registered Nurse - Staff City, State: Binghamton, NY Location: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp Department: Pediatric Center Additional Job Details: FT Days, 40 Hours, Weekly About Us We'd like to invite you on a journey---to a place where healthcare becomes healthier. Here at Lourdes, we're blessed with a rare combination. We offer some of the latest technology medical science offers. And the kind of compassion every patient needs. We'd like to invite you on a journey---to a place where healthcare becomes healthier. Here at Lourdes, we're blessed with a rare combination. We offer some of the latest technology medical science offers. And the kind of compassion every patient needs. Lourdes continues our 90+ year legacy of serving individuals in our community as part of Ascension, the largest nonprofit health system in the U.S and world's largest Catholic health system. Ascension Lourdes connects your healthcare through 2,250 doctors, nurses and associates who provide compassionate, personalized care for all from the hospital to the home. Come join our team. Job Description Job Summary: Serving in the capacity of a Registered Nurse in our Pediatric Center, you will provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Assess patients' actual and potential health problems/needs based upon clinical analysis, identify gaps in care, recommend interventions and assist in discharge functions with collaborating team.
- Follows safety standards. Participates in measures to ensure quality improvement within the organization.
- Adheres to the standards of practice and performance as defined in ANA's "Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice" Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the New York State Education Department Office of Professions obtained within 2 Weeks (14 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Certification credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). OR other national certifications in area of speciality recognized by ANCC that are included in the Magnet DDCT Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred.
- One year patient care experience preferred. How To Apply Applicants may proceed by clicking on the "Apply Now" button. In addition, you may apply anytime online using any computer OR via one of our computer terminals at the following locations:
--- Lourdes Human Resources - 33 Lewis Road, Binghamton, NY 13905
--- Lourdes Hospital, Ground Floor. Equal Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY, Binghamton , RN Registered Nurse - Staff, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!