RN Registered Nurse - Navigator
Company: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job ID: 269914 RN Registered Nurse - Navigator Binghamton, New York Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: RN Registered Nurse - Navigator City, State: Binghamton, NY Location: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp Department: Physician Support Services 002 Additional Job Details: FT Days, 40 Hours, Weekly Monday - Friday Day shift but time varies based on practice need About Us We'd like to invite you on a journey---to a place where healthcare becomes healthier. Here at Lourdes, we're blessed with a rare combination. We offer some of the latest technology medical science offers. And the kind of compassion every patient needs. Lourdes continues our 90+ year legacy of serving individuals in our community as part of Ascension, the largest nonprofit health system in the U.S and world's largest Catholic health system. Ascension Lourdes connects your healthcare through 2,250 doctors, nurses and associates who provide compassionate, personalized care for all from the hospital to the home. Come join our team. Job Description Job Summary: As a RN Registered Nurse - Navigator you will serve as a patient navigator throughout the continuum of care. Your responsibilities will include:
- Functioning as a liaison for management staff, administration, physicians, managed care companies, community organizations, and other customers.
- Coordinating efforts for treatment and promoting quality improvement and educational efforts.
- Compiling data, tracking outcomes, and making recommendations for process improvement.
- You will provide referrals/support for follow-up care for patients who are uninsured or underinsured.
- You will assess Patients for hospice appropriateness.
- Completing hospice admissions as per order of the hospice medical director.
- You will serve as a member of the OLOL, Lourdes At Home and Hospice at Lourdes interdisciplinary team to ensure the safe transitions of care. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Drivers License . and proof of valid auto insurance required.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the New York State Education Department Office of Professions obtained within 2 Weeks (14 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Certification credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). OR other national certifications in area of speciality recognized by ANCC that are included in the Magnet DDCT Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's of Science of Nursing (BSN) within five (5) years of hire or appointment/transfer into position.
- Bachelors in Nursing
- Primary Care Network and/ or case management experience
- Five (5) years of Nursing experience preferred. How To Apply Applicants may proceed by clicking on the "Apply Now" button. In addition, you may apply anytime online using any computer OR via one of our computer terminals at the following locations:
--- Lourdes Human Resources - 33 Lewis Road, Binghamton, NY 13905
--- Lourdes Hospital, Ground Floor. Equal Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY, Binghamton , RN Registered Nurse - Navigator, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!