RN Registered Nurse - Team Lead
Company: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY
Posted on: November 7, 2018
Job ID: 268562 RN Registered Nurse - Team Lead Binghamton, New York Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: RN Registered Nurse - Team Lead City, State: Binghamton, NY Location: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp Department: Surgery 001 Additional Job Details: FT Days, 40 Hours, Weekly About Us We'd like to invite you on a journey---to a place where healthcare becomes healthier. Here at Lourdes, we're blessed with a rare combination. We offer some of the latest technology medical science offers. And the kind of compassion every patient needs. Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. We work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your patients. We are committed to working together to create change. As you continue to embark on your journey within your nursing career, we'd like to invite you to take it with us. Lourdes earned its reputation for quality health care through the dedication and commitment of the people who provide those services day in and day out, 365 days a year. In Binghamton, NY, the main hospital campus includes an Ambulatory Surgery Center, a Breast Care Center and a Regional Cancer Center. Reaching beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has established a network of primary care physicians at convenient sites throughout the region. Job Description Job Summary: As the RN Registered Nurse - Team Lead you are a crucial part of our operating team. You will work alongside surgeons, nurses and surgical-techs to provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Your Responsibilities in This Role Include:
- You will provide overall accountability for Surgical Services Preference Card(s) maintenance.
- Implementing and monitoring patient care plans. You will monitor, record and communicate the patient condition as appropriate.
- You will serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- You will assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- You will assess patients' actual and potential health problems/needs based upon clinical analysis, identify gaps in care, recommend interventions and assist in discharge functions with collaborating team.
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
- Follows safety standards. Participates in measures to ensure quality improvement within the organization.
- You will adhere to the standards of practice and performance as defined in ANA's "Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice" Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the New York State Education Department Office of Professions obtained within 2 Weeks (14 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Certification credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). OR other national certifications in area of speciality recognized by ANCC that are included in the Magnet DDCT Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred
- One year patient care experience preferred.
- One (1) year experience preferred. How To Apply Applicants may proceed by clicking on the "Apply Now" button. In addition, you may apply anytime online using any computer OR via one of our computer terminals at the following locations:
--- Lourdes Human Resources - 33 Lewis Road, Binghamton, NY 13905
--- Lourdes Hospital, Ground Floor. Equal Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY, Binghamton , RN Registered Nurse - Team Lead, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!