RN Registered Nurse - Emergency Department $15K Sign On Bonus
Company: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Job ID: 276909 RN Registered Nurse - Emergency Department $15K Sign On Bonus Binghamton, New York Regular Additional Job Information Title:--RN Registered Nurse ---Staff City, State:--Binghamton, NY Location:--Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp Department:--Emergency Department 001 Additional Job Details:--FT Evenings,--36 Hours, Weekly About Us -- Here at Lourdes, nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. That is why we have over 90 years of nurses on the front lines of the care we provide our community, and for that reason, Lourdes Hospital prides itself in employing some of the best nurses in New York State. And while we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced nurses in the state. We work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your patients. We are committed to working together to create a change. At Lourdes we offer flexible staffing based on patient volume so nurses don---t get overwhelmed. Here at Lourdes, we also offer self-scheduling or flexible shifts, we continually implement new ways to offer nurses more and better options. Including, helping to identify areas of improvement daily, our nurses also get access to a wide range of learning opportunities and support. To further provide, a highly collaborative work environment that allows nurses to identify and share ideas across disciplines so we can all give better care. Come join our nursing team! Job Description Job Summary: You are quick to react and work to solve the medical problem immediately.-- As our Emergency Department Registered Nurse, you will treat patients in emergency situations when they're experiencing trauma or injury. You are supported by nursing assistants, technicians, and unit secretaries to provide direct nursing care in accordance with our established policies, procedures and protocols of our health care organization. Responsibilities:
Assisting with procedures and--treatments ordered by a--physician and/or a Registered Nurse (RN) under scope of Board of Nursing and department rules and regulations. Assisting patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living. Reporting findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Responding to Code Blue and trauma resuscitation calls within the department. Providing training support to other staff members under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN). Assisting with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Performing clerical duties as assigned. Continual Professional Growth - by remaining current with patient care changes, technology, regulatory emergency mandates and new procedures. Teamwork --- At times--may be required to float to other units depending on staffing needs. Following safety standards. Participating in measures to ensure quality improvement within the organization. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained within--1 Month (30 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--New York State Education Department Office of Professions--obtained within--2 Weeks (14 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified--Certification--credentialed from the--American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).--OR other national certifications in area of speciality recognized by ANCC that are included in the Magnet DDCT Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred.
- One year patient care experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations.-- In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.-- Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY, Binghamton , RN Registered Nurse - Emergency Department $15K Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!