Physical Therapist (PT) - Rehab Therapy
Company: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Job ID: 239313 Physical Therapist (PT) - Rehab Therapy Binghamton, New York Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Therapist - Physical City, State:--Binghamton, NY Location:--Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp Department: Rehab Administration Additional Job Details:--FT Days,--40 Hours, Weekly About Us --Lourdes Hospital, part of Ascension, has provided compassionate care to those in need since 1925. In Binghamton, N.Y., the main hospital campus includes a Hospice Program, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional Cancer Center. Reaching beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has established a network of primary care physicians at convenient sites throughout the region. The Mission In Motion program, which provides primary care and cancer screening services through two mobile medical vans, makes healthcare accessible to rural populations. Job Description Job Summary: The Therapist - Physical evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs. Responsibilities:
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
- Submits charges and appropriate insurance documentation. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained within--1 Month (30 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Rehab Therapist--specializing in--Physical Therapy (RPT)--credentialed from the--New York State Education Department Office of Professions--obtained within--6 Months (180 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.-- Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Level Degree from an accredited physical therapy program required -- Equal Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations.-- In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.-- Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY, Binghamton , Physical Therapist (PT) - Rehab Therapy, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!