RN Registered Nurse - Graduate
Company: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Job ID: 277668 RN Registered Nurse - Graduate Binghamton, New York Regular / Rotating Additional Job Information Title:--RN Registered Nurse--- Graduate City, State:--Binghamton, NY Location:--Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp Department:--Nursing Orientation 001 Additional Job Details:--FT Rotating,--36 Hours, Weekly About Us --Lourdes Hospital, part of Ascension, has provided compassionate care to those in need since 1925. In Binghamton, N.Y., the main hospital campus includes a Hospice Program, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional Cancer Center. Reaching beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has established a network of primary care physicians at convenient sites throughout the region. The Mission In Motion program, which provides primary care and cancer screening services through two mobile medical vans, makes healthcare accessible to rural populations. Job Description Job Summary: The RN Registered Nurse--- Graduate provides direct nursing care within scope of practice and in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities:
- Assists with implementation and monitoring of patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Collaborates with preceptor to coordinate all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Assists with documentation and implementation of physician and nursing orders.
- Assists with assessing and coordinating patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained within--1 Month (30 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--New York State Education Department Office of Professions--obtained within--12 Months (1 year)--of hire date or job transfer date.-- Education & Work Experience:
- Associate of Science--
- Associate of Science in Nursing required by time of hire.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred BSN required within five years of hire.
- Applications accepted from nursing students during their last semester of school.
- Prior health care work experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations.-- In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.-- Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY, Binghamton , RN Registered Nurse - Graduate, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!