RN Registered Nurse - Emergency Department $15K Sign On Bonus
Company: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY
Posted on: November 3, 2018
Job ID: 271571 RN Registered Nurse - Emergency Department $15K Sign On Bonus Binghamton, New York Regular Additional Job Information Title:--RN Registered Nurse - Staff City, State:--Binghamton, NY Location:--Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp Department:--Emergency Department 001 Additional Job Details:--PT Nights,--32 Hours, Weekly About Us -- Here at Lourdes, nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. That is why we have over 90 years of nurses on the front lines of the care we provide our community, and for that reason, Lourdes Hospital prides itself in employing some of the best nurses in New York State. And while we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced nurses in the state, we always welcome exceptional new nurses who are eager to join us on their nursing journey. We work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your patients. We are committed to working together to create a change. At Lourdes we offer flexible staffing based on patient volume so nurses don---t get overwhelmed. Here at Lourdes, we also offer self-scheduling or flexible shifts, we continually implement new ways to offer nurses more and better options. Including, helping to identify areas of improvement daily, our nurses also get access to a wide range of learning opportunities and support. To further provide, a highly collaborative work environment that allows nurses to identify and share ideas across disciplines so we can all give better care. Come join our nursing team! Job Description Job Summary: As a Staff Registered Nurse- RN in the Emergency Department, you are supported by nursing assistants, technicians, and unit secretaries to provide direct nursing care in accordance with our established policies, procedures and protocols of our health care organization In this role your responsibilities will include:
You will implement and monitor patient care plans. You will continually monitor, record and communicate the patient---s condition as appropriate. You will serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for a well-coordinated patient care. You will note and carry out physician and nursing orders. You will--continually assess patients--- actual and potential health problems/needs based upon clinical analysis, by;--identifying gaps in care, recommending interventions and assisting in discharge functions with members of the healthcare interdisciplinary team. You will follow safety standards. Participate in measures to ensure quality improvement within the organization. Adhere to the standards of practice and performance as defined in ANA---s ---Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice--- Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained within--1 Month (30 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--New York State Education Department Office of Professions--obtained within--2 Weeks (14 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified--Certification--credentialed from the--American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).--OR other national certifications in area of speciality recognized by ANCC that are included in the Magnet DDCT Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred.
- One year patient care experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations.-- In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.-- Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY, Binghamton , RN Registered Nurse - Emergency Department $15K Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!