Binghamton, NY/ Emergency Medicine Opening/ Academics Available
Company: Source Medical
Posted on: November 2, 2018
Emergency Medicine opening in Binghamton, New York. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com BC/BE - --Emergency Medicine Opportunity (ABEM)--in Binghamton, NY
(permanent FT and Contractor/Per Diem also available)--
- A combined 60,000 patients a year
- Single to quadruple--coverage.---
- Opportunities for teaching residents and medical students--
- Ability to participate in clinical research.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package, health, paid malpractice insurance, vacation and CME.
- This is a collegial and busy team.
- Opportunity to moonlight at either location for additional shifts/pay
- This Upstate NY city boasts beautiful parks, shopping plazas and restaurants. Enjoy golf, tennis, baseball and soccer tournaments, great shopping, architecture, performing arts, a zoo, a museum and everything in between!
- The area is very beautiful and there are numerous cultural and recreational activities. An excellent school system and affordable housing make it a wonderful place to raise a family.Please click "Apply" or contact me directly.
Kristin Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician jobs
Keywords: Source Medical, Binghamton , Binghamton, NY/ Emergency Medicine Opening/ Academics Available, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!