Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Needed in Upstate NY
Posted on: September 19, 2023
A hospital located in the Finger Lakes Region is looking for a
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner of Physician Assistant. The facility is
open to experienced or New Grad NNPs and experienced PAs. You must
be a certified NNP, licensed in the state of New York, or eligible
for licensure. In this position, you will provide women's health
services including MFM, in-house coverage, attend high-risk.
deliveries, transport services, and asses critically ill newborns.
You will be offered a competitive salary, health benefits, and
more. The hospital is located a short drive from the Finger Lakes,
wineries and more. Stay in the local community or take a drive to
other major cities. Located in a low-cost living area, this is a
great area to start or continue your NNP career. For information on
this opportunity or other career choices nationwide, please ask for
Kristen Levins at or send your resume in confidence to . Please
- Full-time, Permanent position
- NNP certified or Experienced PA
- Experience is preferred, but New Grads are welcome to
- NY license or eligibility
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detailRanges shown
should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors
including the critical need of the position, your overall
experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please
reach out to your consultant for more information.
Keywords: CompHealth, Binghamton , Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Needed in Upstate NY, Healthcare , Elmira, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!