(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant / We Will Train - LOURDES PULMONARY CLINIC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Hiring for FT, PT, and PRN, 8 hr shifts, All shifts
LOURDES PULMONARY CLINIC, part of Ascension is looking for caring
and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our
We re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S., employing
more than 150,000 associates. We offer the opportunity to work in
independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term
rehabilitative care, hospital, and long-term skilled nursing care.
By submitting your interest to this position, you are joining the
Ascension Talent Network and may be contacted for additional roles
or to complete a full application for continued consideration.
As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the
U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate,
personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living
in poverty and those most vulnerable.
The Important Role of Our CNAs
* Assist with basic patient care activities.
* Assist with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a
Registered Nurse (RN).
* Assist patients with tending to personal care, activities of
daily living and transfers/transport.
* Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional
conditions to nursing staff.
* Assist with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assure
resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency
situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
* Be part of a great team and culture
* Opportunities for advancement
* Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision
and retirement (with a match)
* Flexible scheduling and student friendly
* Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more!
Keywords: Ascension, Binghamton , (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant / We Will Train - LOURDES PULMONARY CLINIC, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!