LOURDES ORAL HEALTH PROGRAM - Caregiver / PCT (Tuition Reimbursement - No Experience Required)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
LOURDES ORAL HEALTH PROGRAM, part of Ascension Living brings it
all together for you at our beautiful community. You will have
access to personalized care, exceptional services with a balance of
city comforts, cultural opportunities and more, in our community
and close by.
We are committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities,
and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at
every age and at every stage.
Ascension Living is a national nonprofit senior living provider.
With more than 10,000 adults living in our 40+ senior living
communities across 12 states, you will find a work family that can
support your career wherever life takes you.
How Our CMAs & CNAs Help To Serve
* Administer prescribed medications to patients under the
supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed
Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN)/(LVN), helping to maintain related
* Present medication to patients and observe ingestion or
administer medication using specified procedures.
* Take vital signs or observe patients to detect response to
medication, and report reactions.
* Restock medication inventories.
* May provide direct patient care. Assures resident safety by
identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates
corrective action as appropriate.
* Be part of a great team and culture
* Opportunities for advancement
* Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision
and retirement (with a match)
* Flexible scheduling and student friendly
* Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more!
Keywords: Ascension, Binghamton , LOURDES ORAL HEALTH PROGRAM - Caregiver / PCT (Tuition Reimbursement - No Experience Required), Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!