Caregiver / CNA / New CNA Grads (We Will Train) - Lourdes Plastic Microsurgery
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Ascension has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a
rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand
access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services
for all. At Lourdes Plastic Microsurgery, caregivers can find both
a jumpstart to their careers and clinical education opportunities.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity in healthcare,
explore a career with us today.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned
providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600
sites of care including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior
living facilities in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while
providing a variety of services including clinical and network
services, venture capital investing, investment management,
biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and
contracting through Ascension s own group purchasing
How Our Caregivers Help Make a Difference
Perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities
* Aid with movement and placement of patients.
* Assist patients with tending to personal care and activities of
* Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional
conditions to nursing staff.
* Document necessary records.
* Keep patient rooms clean, orderly, and maintain medical
Why Be a Caregiver with Ascension?
* Career growth and development support and resources
* Generous paid time off
* Comprehensive and customizable benefit packages to fit your
* Paid parental leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Culture that focuses on mind, body and spirit
* New Grads encouraged to apply!
Keywords: Ascension, Binghamton , Caregiver / CNA / New CNA Grads (We Will Train) - Lourdes Plastic Microsurgery, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!