Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician in the Southern Tier Region of New York - 13545BR
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Join TeamHealth in the Southern Tier area of New York state!
This is an excellent full-time opportunity to provide inpatient
primary care to adults in a skilled nursing facilities. Follow a
consistent schedule working Monday through Friday which offers
daily flexibility and work/life balance. Board certification or
eligibility in internal medicine or family medicine is preferred.
Prior experience working in long-term care is a plus.
The Southern Tier is a subregion of broader Upstate New York in New
York State. Situated along the northern border of Pennsylvania, the
area features beautiful scenery from the Catskills Mountains, close
proximity to the finger lakes, and easy access to Lake
- Flexible daily schedule providing for great work/life
- Primary weeknight call covered by advanced practice clinician
(APC) call group
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits if working at least four days per week
- Gehrimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians
in the nation
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national
Patient Safety Organization
Keywords: TeamHealth, Binghamton , Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician in the Southern Tier Region of New York - 13545BR, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!