Registered Nurse Relocation Opportunity in North C
Company: Novant Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionNorth Carolina RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY - Signing
Bonus, Quarterly Bonus and Relocation Assistance Medical Centers in
North Carolina - Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Huntersville, Matthews,
Bolivia, Salisbury, Thomasville, Clemmons and more!Work Schedule:
Full TimeDepartments: Emergency, Women's Health, Medical/Surgical,
ICU, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, Acute CareCategory: Registered
Nurse Overview North Carolina is one of the fastest growing states
in the nation and is home to mountains and beaches, large urban
centers and small rural towns, and everything in between. Charlotte
is the second largest city in the Southeast and home to the
Carolina Panthers, U.S. National Whitewater Center, NASCAR and many
other attractions. From shopping, restaurants and nightlife, to
arts and culture, outdoor events and family friendly experiences,
the Charlotte area is a great place to live and work. Experienced
RNs are eligible for a signing bonus up to $7,500 and relocation up
to $3,500. Novant Health is interviewing for Emergency Room
Registered Nurses with at least one year of experience. Qualified
clinicians may have experience providing direct care in various
emergency department units. In addition to a competitive salary,
new ER RNs are eligible for exceptional benefits, the opportunity
to participate in Shared Governance and the possibility of
advancing their career with our Clinical Ladder Program and tuition
reimbursement benefits. Responsibilities:
- Serves as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing a
personalized relationship with the patient and their chosen support
system to identify and incorporate their preferences and norms into
the individualized care plan.
- Collaborates with physicians the interdisciplinary care team to
assess, plan, and implement an individualized plan of care.
- Analyzes and modifies plan of care with patient and
interdisciplinary team as indicated to achieve desired
- Acts with patient advocacy at the core of nursing care when
implementing the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Communicates patient's progress toward goals to all members of
the care team.
- Utilizes best scientific evidence and compassion to assist the
patient in navigating their health journey.
- Ensures completion of nursing interventions, medical orders,
and other related therapies.
- Delegates appropriately to ensure the implementation of the
plan of care while ensuring patient safety and the nature of the
- Documents assessments, plan of care and patient progress in the
- May serve as a mentor/coach, a code blue leader and/or RRT
- Demonstrates commitment to quality patient care by holding self
and others accountable for optimal role performance.
- Accepts responsibility and authority for management and
provision of care in accordance with the current policies and
- Consistently utilizes appropriate communication tools such as
Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation, and Question
(SBARQ) when communicating within the interdisciplinary team and
when handing off patient care.
- Practice according to your state's Nurse Practice Act, ANA Code
of Ethics and ANA Bill of Rights.
- Seeks involvement in Shared Governance through council
participation and/or by staying current with council
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement, incorporates
evidence-based practice and research. Why become a Registered Nurse
at Novant Health?
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work
for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020,
Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and
Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
- We offer promotional advancement opportunities, as well as
opportunities to practice at the top of your license through
protocolized care and skillset.
- 8 Magnet Designated Hospitals
- LeapFrog Grade A Ratings at all Novant Health facilitiesLet
Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth!At
Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion.
By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we
ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable
healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we
invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting
career opportunities. Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an
accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license
has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you
have not been licensed in another state during the last five years,
successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is
required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In
order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply
for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher
- Experience: One year of relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Appropriate state RN
licensure required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS
preferred. Benefits of joining Novant Health:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- On-site child care programs
- Financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers
of diverse backgrounds to work Responsibilities It is the
responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the
most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work,
team member engagement and community involvement. The successful
team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion
in support of quality care. All Novant Health team members are
responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the
principles of "First Do No Harm".
Keywords: Novant Health, Binghamton , Registered Nurse Relocation Opportunity in North C, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!