RN Staff Development Coordinator
Company: United Methodist Homes
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionRN Staff Development CoordinatorWe're looking for
people who care.United Methodist Homes provides senior living
options in the Greater Binghamton, NY and Northeastern, PA areas.
Successful United Methodist Homes employees all have one thing in
common: truly caring about the people we serve.Job Title: RN Staff
Development Coordinator Status: Full-Time Days Shift: Varied Hours,
Monday - FridaySalary: Earn Up to $45.00/HR Location: Elizabeth
Church Campus What do I need for this role as an RN Staff
- I have two years of experience as a long-term care nurse.
- I have experience in training and education.
- I am licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of New
York.What will I do in this role as an RN Staff Development
- Deliver education to staff members both in a classroom and
- Utilize the online Learning Management System to assign online
education to appropriate employees, and assist management in
tracking and reporting on completion status.
- Assist in the development of the education curriculum. May take
content ownership responsibility for one or more online education
- Maintain certification to teach Certified Nurse Assistant
and/or Certified Home Health Aide classes as required. Act as Lead
or Assistant Instructor for scheduled CNA and/or CHHA classes.
- Performs annual employee health screenings for employees and
volunteers, including PPD administration and reading.
- May participate in Return-to-Work discussions for employees who
have been out of work for health reasons to ensure appropriate
analysis of reasonable accommodations occurs.
- Must understand and follow all HIPAA Guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned.What makes United Methodist
- We are a faith-based nonprofit organization, committed to
serving the community since 1958, and adhering to our mission of
providing a wide range of senior living services with truly
exceptional care and compassion.
- We have 2 locations in the Binghamton, NY area as well as our
PA locations in Pittston and Tunkhannock - all providing senior
care options and opportunities for career growth!
- We recognize our success depends on committed staff members. We
offer a comprehensive, affordable benefits program which includes
spousal and family coverage:
- Competitive pay rates
- Incentive compensation programs
- Health insurance plan with Wellness program options
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B retirement plan with a generous employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Forgiveness for RNs and LPNs
- Weekend bonus and shift differential payments.
- Employee referral incentiveUnited Methodist Homes is an Equal
Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates
without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability,
or veteran status.
Keywords: United Methodist Homes, Binghamton , RN Staff Development Coordinator, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!