Licesned Social Worker (LSW, LMSW, LCSW) - Behavioral Health Professional
Company: PrimeCare Medical, Inc.
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Couple and Family opening in Binghamton, New York. This and
other social worker jobs brought to you by
PrimeCare Medical of New York, Inc. (i.e., PrimeCare), recruiting
on behalf of Professional Care Medical Practice PC, is currently
looking for a -Full-Time Licensed Social Worker (LMSW or LCSW) -
-to work as a -Behavioral Health Professional -in the medical
department at the -Broome County Correctional Facility -in
This is a full-time, 40-hour per week position - Monday through
Friday, during normal business hours (i.e., 8:00a - 4:30p).
Responsibilities: - -In this role you will be responsible for the
clinical monitoring, coordinating and implementing of the mental
health program in accordance with NCCHC standards and will serve as
the mental health liaison between the medical unit and facility
staff. - Primary job responsibilities include:
- Conduct clinical assessments based on
referrals and self-referrals. Assessments include documentation of
findings, including at a minimum a mental status examination and
case conceptualization, diagnosis, and treatment plan. Makes
referrals to psychiatry when appropriate.Risk assessments are to be
conducted utilizing structured interviews and risk assessment
tools. Inmates at risk for suicide and / or engaging in self-harm
are managed utilizing existing protocols according to current
policy and procedures.
- Serve as the PrimeCare Medical (PCM) mental health liaison for
mental health services, outside the facility.
- Facilitates admission and placement of inmates/patients to
forensic hospitals when necessary.
- Monitors all mental health services provided.
- Monitors clinical services to ensure that standards of care are
in accordance with NCCHC and accepted psychiatric/ psychological
- Is a member of the Quality Assurance Committee.
- Develops and conducts in-service education programs according
to annual in-service calendar.
- Collects data and prepares monthly reports, which reflect
Benefits: - -PrimeCare believes in offering a competitive
compensation and benefits package to all their employees! Standard
benefits for full-time employees include:
- -Health care (i.e., medical, dental,
vision, and elective health savings account (i.e., HSA).
- Elective options for life insurance, as well as short &
- Generous PTO, Floating Holiday, & Sick leave package.
- Company-paid malpractice liability insurance (including tail
- 401k retirement with discretionary company match.
- Clinical supervision hours provided at no cost - and more!
Keywords: PrimeCare Medical, Inc., Binghamton , Licesned Social Worker (LSW, LMSW, LCSW) - Behavioral Health Professional, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!