Company: All Med Search
Posted on: April 27, 2021
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted)
Rehabilitation - Skilled Nursing and Rehab facility seeking full
time, permanent Nursing Supervisor to join their team.
Day and Night positions
Weekend position - work 2 shifts and get paid for 3 shifts
Generous salary package and full benefits
1. Directs, evaluates and supervises the nursing services on
his-her assigned unites in order to provide continuity of care 24
hours a day assuring quality resident care.
2. Assesses nursing needs of assigned patients-residents and plans
their care. This involves observing and interpreting the residents
appearance and behavior observing the residents dependence or
independence and formulating a plan of care accordingly. This
information is communicated to appropriate staff on the unit and
care planning (ICP) meetings. Attend care planning if assigned.
3. Must have knowledge of residents conditions at all times.
Observes nursing care is carried out as directed and to ascertain
need for additional or modified services.
Acts on observations made to ensure quality of care.
4. Recognize and interpret symptoms, reporting residents conditions
and assist with or instituting remedial measures for adverse
development including making calls to physician-family and
following through with orders received.
5. Is available to accompany the Physician during rounds to answer
questions, receive instructions, note residents care requirements
and implement care needed.
6. Assist physician with examinations and procedures as
7. Review lab reports and note-report significant changes or
abnormalities for physicians actions with appropriate follow
8. Gather information on effectiveness and side effects of medicine
and treatments that would aid in deciding whether they should be
recorded, changed or discontinued.
9. Shares information with residents and-or their families
concerning condition, treatment, medical and nursing regimen,
services available and home policy and procedure. Assists in
planning for the residents needs after discharge.
Communicates families wishes and concern about treatment to
10. Provides any specialized treatment or procedure to residents
needing such service and requiring a professional person. Monitors
closely the care of residents requiring special care and treatment
by personal observation and inspecting residents charts, nurses
notes and other records. Makes recommendation and follow through
for needed changes.
11. Sees that duties are assigned to professional and
non-professional nursing personnel based on the residents needs,
available staff and unit needs, maintains adequate staff for each
units needs and inspects unit areas to verify that resident needs
and quality care are provided.
12. Determines whether Administrator, D.O.N., and-or Physician
needs to be notified of a particular situation, and makes that
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
2. Possess a license as a registered nurse issued by the PA State
Board of Nursing
Education and Licensure.
3. Must have the ability to plan, implement, delegate and supervise
the work of others.
4. Must have the ability, personality and communication skills to
assume cooperation from other staff.
5. Must be certified in C.P.R.
1. Ability to withstand strenuous physical activity, including
constant standing, walking, and lifting residents, as
2. Good finger-hand dexterity for handling
3. Good visual and aural acuity to detect changes in resident
4. Sincere interest in gerontology.
5. Willingness to be potentially exposed to communicable diseases,
as well as hostile, irrational residents.
Keywords: All Med Search, Binghamton , Nurse Supervisor, Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!