Geriatric Medicine Job in Binghamton, NY (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 10, 2021
Job ID: 9327Practice Details
- Seeking a fellowship trained Geriatrician to provide
coordination and consultative services for geriatric patients, as
well as traditional Internal Medicine services to nursing home
- Geriatric consultations and nursing home medical services.
- Provides consultative geriatric medical services for patients
referred by the primary care providers or consultants.
- Responsible for the medical care of patients at multiple
extended care facilities.
- Supervises the activities of, and assumes responsibility as the
collaborating physician, for midlevel providers assigned to assist
- On call rotation to provide uninterrupted emergency coverage
for patients cared for by the call group.
- Participation in the clinical organization to promote the
growth and management of the area geriatric nursing home
population. Recruiter's InsightCompensation The Starting Salary Is
$25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Geriatric Medicine
Salaries In Syracuse, NY. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20%
Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides
Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff
School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market This 3,360 sqft,
4 bedroom, 3 bathroom custom designed updated home surrounded by
nature yet minutes to Binghamton. Gourmet kitchen w/ high-end
finishes opens to Family Room;cherry flooring;views from every
window in the home. This home can be yours for $299,900. The
Community Binghamton is a city in, and the county seat of, Broome
County, New York, United States.It lies in the state's Southern
Tier region near the Pennsylvania border, in a bowl-shaped valley
at the confluence of the Susquehanna and Chenango Rivers.The
population of the city itself, according to the 2010 census, is
47,376. The long-running Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park is home to
monkeys, birds of prey and endangered big cats The Employer
267-bed, full-service community hospital. Leading the region in
providing cutting-edge technology. An IHI Mentoring Hospital with a
demonstrated record of improving patient safety. 10-bed ICU, a 24/7
Hospitalist program and the ED treats over 37,000 patients each
year. Employs a network of 80 primary care physicians, and
independent specialists make up the rest of the 350+ medical staff.
Closest Major City
- 5.7 miles to Union, NY
- 113 miles to Rochester, NY
- 136 Miles to Manhattan, NY Colleges and Universities
- SUNY Broome Community College (Full-time enrollment:
- Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute-Binghamton (FT
- Broome Delaware Tioga BOCES-Practical Nursing Program (FT
- The long-running Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park is home to
monkeys, birds of prey and endangered big cats.
- Discovery Center of the Southern Tier offers hands-on exhibits
and play areas for children.
- Several green spaces, including Recreation Park, feature
wood-carved, 1920s carousels.
- The Phelps Mansion Museum was the elaborate Gilded Age home of
a local banker. Shopping
- Oakdale Mall
- Town Square Mall
- DICK'S Sporting Goods
- The Shop
- Binghamton Plaza Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family
practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, geriatric medicine jobs,
geriatrician jobs, gerontologist jobs, family medicine specialist
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Binghamton , Geriatric Medicine Job in Binghamton, NY (Physician #), Healthcare , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!