Manager - Physician Practice Ops
Posted on: June 14, 2019
We Are Hiring Manager - Physician Practice Ops - Broome Uro Assoc
at Lourdes - FT Days - Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital -
Binghamton, NYWhy Join Employer? Lourdes Hospital, part of
Employer, has provided compassionate care to those in need since
1925. In Binghamton, N.Y., the main hospital campus includes a
Hospice Program, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional
Cancer Center. Reaching beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has
established a network of primary care physicians at convenient
sites throughout the region. The Mission In Motion program, which
provides primary care and cancer screening services through two
mobile medical vans, makes healthcare accessible to rural
populations. What You Will Do As an Associate with Our Lady of
Lourdes Memorial Hospital - NY, you will have the opportunity to
manage the daily operations of the assigned practice
- Serves as a liaison between practice physicians and office
employees, and between the practice and other clinical and
- Develops growth strategies and business plans in cooperation
with practice physicians and physician leadership. Supports
financial, budget and business goals.
- Ensures that staffing is in place to meet the demands of the
provider's work schedules. May assist with the development and
implementation of the physician compensation system.
- Monitors the billing and collection functions.
- Oversees daily operations of practice including but not limited
to services, site policies, staff development, and patient
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff
satisfaction and conflict management. Performs and oversees
scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- Monitors budgets, regulatory compliance, contracts and vendor
- Assesses quality of and coordinates patient care services with
patients, staff, physicians, and other providers.What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Education & Work Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates degree required, Bachelors preferred.
- Previous leadership experience required.
- Fiscal and operational experience required.
- 2 years of experience required.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience required.Equal
Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady
of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable
employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal
employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions
at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.Lourdes
does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender,
disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any
other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Lourdes
is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.Please note that Employer
will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have
applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert
for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not
solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Binghamton , Manager - Physician Practice Ops, Executive , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!