Care Manager - Continuum - RN - Binghamton
Posted on: March 18, 2019
We Are Hiring Care Manager - Continuum - Case Management - FT Days Full time Days with some weekends - Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp - Binghamton, NYWhy Join Ascension? Here at Lourdes Ascension, we work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your patients. We are committed to working together to create a change. At Lourdes we offer flexible staffing based on patient volume so nurses don't get overwhelmed. Here at Lourdes, we also offer self-scheduling or flexible shifts, we continually implement new ways to offer nurses more and better options. Including, helping to identify areas of improvement daily, our nurses also get access to a wide range of learning opportunities and support. To further provide, a highly collaborative work environment that allows nurses to identify and share ideas across disciplines so we can all give better care. Come join our nursing team! What You Will Do As a Lourdes Associate and our Case Management Registered Nurse- focused in our Emergency Department, you will make a difference in patients' lives by coordinating their healthcare needs using internal and external resources. You will be an integral member of the healthcare team ensuring that the patient, family members, and team are on track with the care plan. Responsibilities:
- You will create plans for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
- You will continually monitor patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- You will advocate for resources and removal of barriers.
- You will maintain ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- You will function as a liaison for management staff, administration, physicians, managed care companies, community organizations, and other customers.
- You will coordinate efforts for treatment and promotes quality improvement and educational efforts.
- You will compile data, track outcomes, and makes recommendations for process improvement.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the New York State Education Department Office of Professions obtained within 2 Weeks (14 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Certification credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). OR other national certifications in area of speciality recognized by ANCC that are included in the Magnet DDCT Education & Work Experience:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Prefer Bachelors in Nursing and 5 years Acute Care Experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of general nursing experience required.
- Case management experience preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Binghamton , Care Manager - Continuum - RN - Binghamton, Executive , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!