Company: Modern Marketing & Commerce, Inc.
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Our client is a sales optimization company working with global
clients in the building products and healthcare markets to deliver
profitable growth through multi-channel marketing programs that
increase sales reach while lowering the overall cost of sales. The
Program Manager is a full-time salaried position with comprehensive
benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K with a company
match. They offer paid vacation and sick days, and nine (9) paid
holidays. No matter what role, our client's employees must have
strong verbal and listening skills with the ability to communicate,
particularly on the telephone, must demonstrate success with
customer relations and service, and practice efficient time
management as required, utilizing problem solving and
decision-making skills. Position Summary: The Program Manager is
primarily responsible for internal communication of results with
team members but may be asked to communicate directly with clients
in support of the Program Director as needed. The Program Manager
will be integral in the design and planning of campaigns and other
actions that support program performance, while creating clear and
meaningful communications to both internal teams and the client.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with our multichannel marketing and sales teams, the
Program Manager ensures the smooth running of campaigns - from
planning and organizing the campaigns, to communicating program
statuses, insights, and direction of campaigns to all members of
the internal teams.
- The Program Manager will maintain each program's scorecard, and
monitor progress to key performance indicators deemed to drive
success for our client programs. They will be responsible for
facilitating action plans within the team for both
optimization/acceleration of great results, or remediation of
performance should our KPI's fall short of goal.
- The Program Manager will develop strong and meaningful
relationships with internal team members through timely
communications to ensure projects are on time and on budget.
- An unrivalled level of organization is expected so that all
campaigns run efficiently, with other team members relying on
project organization in order to meet deadlines and understand
- The Program Manager will work closely with the Program Director
to understand program strategy and client growth goals.
- Will maintain quality control of all work that is submitted to
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project
to keep clients and peers updated on program performance.
- Will exercise the use of discretion and independent judgment to
ensure that all projects stay within the allocated budgets.
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns
well-managed and organized
- Offering creative ideas to the internal teams to develop
exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the
importance of creativity throughout projects
- Utilize various industry resources and participate in industry
events -- such as tradeshows, conferences and various customer
events -- become an industry expert
- Will be required to perform other job duties as requested,
directed, or assigned. Experience Requirements:
- Prefer two-three years of direct experience in marketing
communications, channel marketing or program marketing. Must
possess successful customer service and customer relations
experience. Experience in the Building Products or Healthcare
Industry is a plus.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office suite of programs,
including Word; Excel; Visio; Teams; and PowerPoint.
- A proactive approach to creative projects and full awareness of
creative processes and techniques - including digital
- The ability to build strong relationships by interacting
regularly with external and internal customers, with the ability
and willingness to find out what the customer needs and to act
accordingly, while taking the organizations costs and benefits into
- Understands the industry, market and product/service trends
affecting our client's competitiveness
- The ability to maintain first-class organizational skills,
determine goals and priorities and to assess the actions, time and
resources needed to achieve desired results.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, performing
under pressure and in adversity. Thriving in an environment that
never stops is a must.
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
Education Requirements: BS/BA degree Marketing, Business,
Communication, or related fields preferred.
Keywords: Modern Marketing & Commerce, Inc., Binghamton , Program Manager, Executive , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!