Sales Account Manager
Company: Airgas Inc
Posted on: January 8, 2020
ARE YOU A SALES LEADER AND READY TO HELP US DRIVE OUR BUSINESS
APPLY NOW and move your career forward with Airgas as a Sales
Account Manager in
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Responsible for managing the sales process and driving profitable
sales growth within an assigned sales territory to both existing
and new Airgas customers. You will meet and exceed both corporate
and regional objectives for profitable sales growth, A/R
management, and customer retention in your territory.
* Develops and executes sales plans utilizing Airgas sales
directives and guidelines in order to service existing accounts,
obtain orders, and establish new accounts. Qualifies and pursues
* Cultivates customer relationships by developing a deep knowledge
of the customers business and establishing a consultative
* Engages customers by linking the customers business priorities to
the Airgas value proposition.
* Prepares sales proposals by quoting pricing, establishing credit
terms, and estimated date of delivery to customer based on
knowledge of Airgas production/delivery schedules and
* Keeps current with industry insights, current Airgas product
mixes, monitors competition by gathering current relevant
marketplace intelligence including information on pricing,
products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising
* Partners with internal resources to accomplish growth objectives.
Establishes and maintains clear and consistent lines of
communication with internal departments relative to customer
successes, customer opportunities, new customer developments and
other customer specific information.
* Maintains and submits sales reports (daily call reports, weekly
work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses) as required
by District Manager through SAP.
* Actively reviews and manages existing customer Accounts
Receivable balances to help minimize Airgas working capital
investment and financial risk.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
* High school Diploma or equivalent
* 4 years of direct sales experience in a related field
* Minimum of 3 years of prior outside business-to-business sales
experience to include proven experience and success in
solution-selling concepts and a demonstrated history of managing
customers throughout a defined sales territory
* Proven success using a consultative sales approach providing
multiple layers of value to a customer to establish a mix sales
solutions and products
* Proven success of using their deep knowledge of customer's
business, current macro- and microeconomic trends, industry trends,
and potential new business opportunities.
* Must have excellent organizational, written and oral
communication, listening and presentation skills.
* Self-starter, self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency,
ability to work and succeed independently.
* Reliable transportation, current drivers license, minimum
liability insurance as required by state of vehicle
* Frequent local and regional travel (50-60% of work time), minimal
* Lives by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules,
regulations, procedures which are applicable to this positions
* Bachelors degree
* Familiarity with industrial and specialty gases, industrial gas /
welding supply sales
* Working knowledge of SAP
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU:
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan
with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more...!
WHO WE ARE:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of
industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and
related products, one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety
products, and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one million
customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services
and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100
locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access
telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in
gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas
offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry-leading
technology and innovations.
CHECK OUT WHAT A CAREER AT AIRGAS CAN OFFER YOU!
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the
Great place to work with great growth potential - Director,
Opportunity to advance and a great safety program - Driver,
Fun people to work with and flexible management - Sales
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,
Keywords: Airgas Inc, Binghamton , Sales Account Manager, Executive , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!