Manufacturing Engineer - Welding
Company: The Raymond Corporation
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Job Title Manufacturing Engineer - Welding About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries
Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the
foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us. About our team: As a Weld Engineer within the Manufacturing
Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to impact how we
design, manufacture, and test our product. Continually investing in
modern machinery, automation, and robotic technologies and
developing processes that align with the Toyota Production system,
you will be exposed to manufacturing philosophies that incorporate
metal joining techniques utilizing the latest processes and having
influence on the direction of this technology within our company.
You will analyze and develop solutions that not only use current
knowledge but also look into the future and its role in highly
automated production. This is a challenging role that offers the
opportunity to take your education, experience, and ideas and turn
them into reality. Creativity, innovation, and an excitement for
engineering will enable you to excel in this position. About the
position: We're looking for a Weld Engineer within the
Manufacturing Engineering team. You will have the opportunity to
impact how we design, manufacture, and test our products.
- Simultaneously lead multiple projects that are semi-complex to
complex in nature. This can involve leading interdepartmental
- Participate as key member completion and resolution of the
largest and most complex projects.
- Present project status to senior management and executive level
staff. Recommend changes in project direction in response to
- Keep abreast of innovation in state-of-the-art engineering
- Perform a variety of engineering work in designing, installing,
operating, and maintaining measuring apparatus necessary to
determine the level of pollutants involving air, land, and
- Serve as liaison between the organization and regulatory
agencies concerned with environmental control.
- Perform tests or experiments requiring the use of non-standard
procedures and complex instrumentation.
- May travel periodically domestically and/or internationally.
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable engineering field, an
Engineer in Training (EIT), or a professional license.
- 1+ year of engineering experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and
dependability. It would be great if you had:
- Experience with welding and welding processes. About the total
compensation package: Salary - Expected to be between $72,000 and
$88,000 depending on the selected candidate's background. Benefits
- We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for
our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets
the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees
can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
Keywords: The Raymond Corporation, Binghamton , Manufacturing Engineer - Welding, Engineering , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!